The Way to set up a Canon lbp6230dw wireless setup Printer
The printer is renowned for its fast printing of photos. It is easy connecting the printer to your device and then selects printouts with ease. The printer’s speed lets you printouts with glistening or semi-gloss pages that are of high quality. This printer is compatible in conjunction with Windows, Mac in addition to phones.
Once you’ve completed your canon lbp6230dw wireless setup installation is completed, you must configure the printer drivers for this Canon printer to the associated device.
When you have installed the Canon printer, you must install the driver for your printer immediately. Your printer will not be aware of the controls of the PC until you have installed the driver onto your PC. The driver transmits the commands and then relays them to the printer. If you have disk drives on your personal computer, you’ll be able to download the driver installation from the driver disc you received with your printer. However, the majority of new PCs do not come with an internal disk drive. On all of these devices, you can download the driver for your printer on the internet.
- The browser should be opened.
- Go to the Canon website (or look up the link in the Canon printer installation guide )
- Look for Canon lbp6230dw printer driver
- Hit the Download button next to where the installer of the driver is located.
- Be patient until you have completed the download process for your driver
- Visit the downloads folder on your PC
- Click to begin the Canon driver installation for the printer.
- Follow onscreen controls
- Hit the hyperlink to type
- Click the OK button
After you have completed the Canon driver configuration try to print an example printout.
Linking Canon lbp6230dw printer into Wi-Fi
Canon printer comes with the option of monitoring Wi-Fi so that users can print the images without data cable. This is an excellent technique when printing printouts from the phone device. It is straightforward to begin the Wi-Fi connection on both devices and then select the prints. Here are the steps to follow to follow for Canon the lbp6230dw configurations for Wi-Fi:
- Switch on your Canon the printer lbp6230dw
- Go to the Control Panel
- Utilize the arrow to navigate to Wi-Fi configurations
- Click the OK button on the Wi-Fi settings page.
- Once more, tap OK
- Select Wi-Fi as an alternative
- Your Own Canon printer will begin to search for the device that is accessible
- Select the name of your device
- Enter your Wi-Fi username
- on your Computer Browse to Printers and Scanners web page
Choose Add Device choice , then click Canon the lbp6230dw to connect to wife option in the list. Click OK and provide the print option. You can print prints of the documents in addition to photos.
Directions to shoot printing using the the lbp6230 Canon
- Plug your printer to the system
- Make sure to connect your gadget (pc ) with the exact identical system
- Make sure you have web pages in the tray for input on paper
- Access the control panel and select Wi-Fi configurations
- Click OK to confirm.
- Pick WPS link
- Click OK to confirm.
You can now print on your computer and then select Canon printer from the list. Once the printer is granted command, it’s going to start printing your files.