We all use Gmail for different purposes, sometimes for professional use and many times for personal usage. The amazing features of Gmail have attracted people across the world, and this could be the reason behind its emerging popularity. However, the users of Gmail many times encounter different technical flaws like Gmail not receiving emails or Gmail won’t load, which could be easily fixed by following a few important instructions. Go through this blog as here you would get to learn about the various problems associated with Gmail and its solution! Have a look to know more.
How can I fix Gmail not syncing error?
You can perform manual syncing if you wish to resolve the error. Have a look at the steps:
- First of all, you are supposed to move the cursor to the upper right side of the Gmail window
- Now, make sure you do click on the setting icon
- After that, find and click on the ‘Google entry’ option
- Now, you must have sure all the entries are mentioned and then click on the ‘sync now’ option
- You can simply find the sync now button at the bottom side of the screen
Now, you can try to clear the Gmail Data and cache
- First of all, you must click on the Settings option on the Gmail Window
- Now, you must click on the Apps
- After that, you should click on the all apps option
- Scroll down to find Gmail Entry
- Check out the option of storage
- Click on the Clear data, wait for some time and then click on the clear cache
You must check for updates
- First of all, you should click on the Settings option
- Now, you must scroll down the list and then find the option of ‘software updates’
- You must find the option of ‘check for updates and see if there are any updates available
- Now for the new version, you must click on the option of install and then wait for some time so that it reboots
- Now, you must make sure to see Gmail is syncing or not
How can I fix Gmail not working on Desktop?
- First of all, you are supposed to check if there is any update; if yes, then you must update it
- Next, you must check the SMTP and POP3 Settings
- You can also try to proceed with Diagnostic Tests to your browser
- Clear off the cache and cookies
- Now, you must reset the browser to default settings
- Next, you must click on the update
How can I fix Gmail not receiving emails?
If you are facing any technical issues like Gmail not loading or receiving emails, you can follow these steps and resolve the error. Have a look!
- You must open the Gmail application
- Now, you are required to check the trash and spam emails
- Next, you go to the settings > filters and then check the blocked address
- Now, you must check out the forwarding settings just by choosing the forwarding option from the settings menu
Check out this blog to find out the answers to all your questions, like why is my Gmail not working or how do I contact google customer service? Check out the steps to know more about it. Have a look at the blog.