Third Party Apps On Firestick? Want to know how you can install any third party application on it? If so, this article is very helpful for you. Below we explain how you can install any third party application on Amazon fireStick or Amazon Fire TV.
The Amazon Firestick is truly an amazingly affordable device that can turn any ordinary TV into a video streaming TV. You can easily watch almost all USA channels like AMC, ABC, CNN, and Hallmark channels on Firestick.
Firestick comes with its own Amazon App Store and you can use this App Store to download apps to your Firestick. However, some apps are not available on their App Store and you will need the help of a third party app called ‘Downloader’ to install such apps. With the downloader application you can download apps like Jio TV, Showbox and Peacock TV on Firestick.
What is Downloader App?
Downloader is an application by AFTNews and this application is often used by anyone who has a Fire TV or any Android TV. This app allows you to download any app on your Firestick even if the app is not available in the Amazon Apple Store. This application is very easy to use, all you need to do is enter the URL point in each application and this download app will start downloading that application without opening any website.
How to Download ‘Downloader’ App?
Well, to download ‘Downloader’ application you need to follow the below steps.
- First of all go to the homescreen of your Firestick and click on ‘Search’ option.
- Now you need to search for ‘Downloader’ app by writing in that box.
- Now it will open Amazon App store.
- You can now click on ‘Get’ button to start the downloading process.
How to Download Third Party Apps On Firestick via Downloader on Firestick
You have already downloaded and installed ‘Download’ app now its time to learn how to use Downloader application to download any third party apps on Firestick. Follow the below steps to learn how.
Also Read: Jailbreak your amazon firestick device .
Steps to download 3rd party app on Firestick
- First of all, open the Downloader application that you already downloaded earlier.
- Now you will see a box asking your to Enter URL.
- You need to enter the URL pointing directly towards the server where that app is saved. Note: Don’t enter the url of webpage.
- Once the URL is entered hit the ‘Go’ button.
- Now the Downloader application will do its job and it will start the downloading process.
- Once the application is installed, it will ask you to install it. You can now install that app and start using it after it’s installed.