In the summer of 2013, Arun Sarin, then-CEO of Vodafone, was looking for a way to offload some of the company’s stake in Verizon Wireless. He found a willing buyer in John Malone’s Liberty Media. But there was a catch: Liberty wanted not only Vodafone’s 45 percent stake in Verizon Wireless, it also wanted Vodafone’s crown jewel, its U.S. operations. look georgia techshiebertechcrunch
Sarin had a problem.
- Georgia Tech is a public research university in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. look georgia techshiebertechcrunch
- Founded in 1885, it is one of the oldest public universities in the US.
- The university has a strong research focus, and is a leading institution in several fields including engineering, computing, and management.
- Georgia Tech students have a new way to find internships and full-time jobs, thanks to a new partnership between the school and recruiting platform Shieber.
- The partnership will give Georgia Tech students access to Shieber’s technology and data-driven approach to recruiting.
- Shieber will also offer exclusive internships and full-time job opportunities to Georgia Tech students.