Learn the process to Fix QuickBooks Printing problems with Invoices
While doing accounting and bookkeeping activities in QuickBooks, there comes a time when users need to print invoices, and the print button greys out. It happens when users encounter QuickBooks printing problems with invoices. As printing invoices is one of the most important tasks of any company, it needs to be fixed to resume the ongoing tasks. The error sometimes occurs because of an issue with the printer. This blog is all about guiding users with invoice printing errors in QuickBooks, so read carefully until the end.
If you are unable to resolve QuickBooks printing problems with invoices, reach out to our QuickBooks technical support team by calling us on our helpline number (855)-856-0042.
Read more — QuickBooks Error 15106
Reasons why you come across printing problems in QuickBooks
Here are some factors responsible for the error:
- The printer is not connected to your computer.
- The printer’s paper tray is empty.
- The user is not logged in as an Administrator.
- The Printer is turned off.
Know Steps to Deal with invoice printing errors in QuickBooks
Solution 1. Change the name of the QBPrint.QBP file
You can Change the Printer Essential File name By just Following the below Enlisted steps
- Open the QuickBooks folder and find the QBPrint.qbp file.
- Right-click the file from your QuickBooks version and select the Rename option.
- Rename the QBPrint.QBP file by adding OLD at the end.
- Now, open QuickBooks and go to the File menu.
- Choose Printer Setup and pick any transaction in the Form Name list.
- Click OK and a new QBPrint.QBP file will be created.
If the above solution doesn’t work, follow the next solution where we have explained How to use Quickbooks print and Pdf repair tool.
Solution 2. Install QuickBooks Tool Hub and use the Print & PDF Repair tool
- Close open company files, then exit QuickBooks Desktop.
- Get the QuickBooks Tool Hub setup file and ensure you are downloading the latest version.
- Go to Downloads and open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to install the application.
- You need to follow the prompt steps and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the tool hub installs, its icon will show up on the desktop.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub by double-clicking the icon.
- In the tool hub, go to the Program Problems tab.
- Click QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
- The tool may take around a minute to resolve printing issues.
- Try to print an invoice again.
If the error recurs, try the next solution.
Solution 3. Uninstall QuickBooks to do a clean install
- Get the installer of your QuickBooks Desktop version.
- Jot down the QuickBooks product info such as license number, product year, and version.
- Uninstall QuickBooks:
- Click the Windows icon and open Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program.
- Open the list of programs and choose the QuickBooks Desktop version you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall/Change and then Next.
4. Rename the QuickBooks installation folder manually and then reinstall QuickBooks Desktop.
We hope the above solutions help you resolve QuickBooks printing problems with invoices. If you find the troubleshooting process difficult and confusing, consult certified QuickBooks professionals by dialing 855-856-0042.