Despite being the user-friendly and world’s famous accounting software, QuickBooks Desktop often runs down into trouble. These days, many QuickBooks users complain that they are facing problems while opening QuickBooks Desktop software. However, there would be a high chance that you are attempting to open QuickBooks even after installing its updates. But, don’t worry if your, QuickBooks Won’t Open as the solving tricks and techniques are at your fingertips. Read the post with full concentration to know the quick resolution process.
What Actually Triggers QuickBooks Won’t Open Error?
QuickBooks Doesn’t Start due to several unknown factors. Some of the common reasons are listed beneath:
- Company Name is too long.
- Damaged Hard disk.
- Inappropriate or incomplete installation of QuickBooks Desktop sometimes could also result in the QuickBooks Won’t Open error.
- Missing or damaged QBWUSER.INI file.
- Out of date Windows operating system.
Impactful Solutions To Quick-Fix The QuickBooks Won’t Open Problem
Below are some of the fruitful solving methods to the QuickBooks Won’t Open problem. Thus, don’t wander for technical assistance as the feasible solution is here. You simply have to implement the provided solutions one after another unless the QuickBooks starts opening and functioning. Let’s start!
Solution 1: Run Quick Fix My Program
When you run Quick Fix from the QuickBooks Tool Hub, it will instantly shut down any open background process. Furthermore, it will run a quick repair on your program to identify and resolve the problem. Here’s the step to run this error repairing program:
- First, click the “QuickBooks Tools Hub” icon to launch it on your PC.
- Now, select the “Program Problems” tab.
- Afterward, make a selection of the “Quick Fix my Program” option.
- Now, start QuickBooks Desktop and open your data file to check if QuickBooks Won’t Open problem is been eliminated.
If the same problem persists, move to the next solution.
Solution 2: End Up The QBW32.exe Process
Here’s how you will do so with ease:
- First and forecast, put a right-click on the “Windows taskbar” and then choose the “Start Task Manager” option.
- Now, click the “Process” tab and then click on the “Image Name” header.
- Arrange the processes in alphabetical order.
- Now, locate the “QBW32.exe” file.
- In the end, click on the “End Process” tab to immediately close the “.exe process” program file.
Now, try to open QuickBooks to check whether it is opening or not. If still QuickBooks Doesn’t Start, move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Modify the QBWUSER.ini. file Name
Maybe the QBs Company file name is too long due to which you can’t open QuickBooks. Therefore, let’s try to rename the file using the below-noted stepwise procedure:
- First of all, you have to open the folder where the “ini file” is stored.
- If you are unable to locate the folder, then enable the “hidden folders and files” option.
- Once the folder is found, put a right-click on the “QBWUSER.ini.file” and then select the “Rename” option.
- Now, enter “Insert.old” in the last file name.
- Afterward, concurrently change the name of the “ECML.file”.
- After renaming the file, open QuickBooks and check if it works.
Consult The Talented Squad For One-Stop QuickBooks Technical Support
Hopefully! At least one of these above solving tricks has worked out in resolving the QuickBooks Won’t Open problem. If unfortunately, none of the given solutions fix your problem, don’t panic! Contact us at 24/7 live QuickBooks Technical Support. Our deft connoisseurs will lend you an effective hand, for sure.
Source URL – https://www.worknplay.co.kr/Story/Detail/Article/20983