Facebook as a social media platform has been able to stand out from its competitors in the millennial world.It goes without saying that it comes with a slew of benefits. It connects people in a jiffy. But at the same time, it can be vicious. This is where most users end up deleting a Facebook page or an account.
However, the way out facebook has 2 methods. One is probably deactivating the page which enables the users to get back to their facebook page whenever they change their mind. The other one is less likely which is permanently deleting a Facebook account. Both these count as methods to delete a Facebook page or a Facebook account.
However, the steps of deleting a Facebook account or page are relatively easy:-
- The first step is to log in to your existing Facebook account or page. Without logging in you cannot think of deleting an account permanently
- Once in order to access your account information from your main profile, click Account in the top right corner of Facebook.
- Then click on Settings & Privacy which may be found by selecting it and then clicking Settings.
- Your Facebook Information may be found in the left-hand column by clicking it.
- If you have Facebook access to a page under the new Pages experience, you may do one of the following: Then select Your Facebook Information from the Privacy drop-down menu.
- Select Deactivation and Deletion from the drop-down menu. Deactivation is not permanent but leaves room for you to access your page.
- Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu, and then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Click Delete Account, input your password, and then click Continue to complete the procedure to delete a Facebook account.
However, the procedure of deleting a page in Facebook lies different from that of an account. It lies in the fact that a Facebook page is usually created with a business motive while an account is created for personal needs.
Alternate ways to delete Facebook Page:
- Pages may be accessed from the left-hand menu of your News Feed.
- Navigate to your Page and choose Page Settings from the drop-down menu in the bottom left.
- Select Remove Page from the General drop-down menu.
- In this step, you will have to enter the page name that you want to be deleted.
- Delete the page by clicking on it, and then click OK.
Although the procedures to delete a Facebook page and account are different the motive is never to get access to that page or account.
Facebook has over and time endeavored to reduce the menaces of cyberbullying but has succeeded a little. “How to change Facebook page name?” has been a common question that facebook users have been asking to reveal their own identity to the outside world. Facebook too has the feature of necessitating the real identity of a person or business. But it did little good to reduce facebook menaces. If you are still confused then you can contact directly at facebook via Facebook customer service number or Facebook live agent to get instant help.