The MB2-717 certification exam is designed to evaluate your ability to carry out technical tasks on Microsoft Dynamics 365. The exam will test your skills in the following areas:
- Creation of customer organizational structure (20-25%).The section covers the management of sales process, management of customer records, management of customer communications, management of competitors, and sales literature
- Management of opportunities and Leads (15-20%). The section covers the management leads, identification and management of opportunities, utilization of opportunity functionality, and management of opportunity relationships
- Management of Relationship & Sales Analysis (10-15%). The section covers the management of relationship intelligence, management of relationship analysis, management of sales using sales analysis tools, and integration of email with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Management of Sales Process (10-15%). The section covers the management of business process flow, management of price structures, management of products using product catalog, management of product relationships, and management of sales transactional confirmations
- Improvement of Sales Performance (10-15%). The section covers the management of goals and management of visual tools using sales analysis
- Management of Customer information (15-20%). The section covers the operation of Dynamics 365 sales functions, the performance of data management, and performance lifecycle management
It is important to build your study plan around these topics to be able to understand everything you need to know for the exam. The percentage of each of these skills areas determines the number of specific questions you should expect during the exam. In other words, the higher the percentage on the content, the higher the number of questions you will see on the test. You can learn more about the types of questions from the official Microsoft video tutorials.
Professional Target of the Certification Exam
The MB2-717 certification test is designed for professionals who want to earn the credential on Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management Online Deployment. The candidates for this exam need to have the skills to implement, maintain, support, and use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The professionals who can sit for the test are sales managers, marketing professionals, solution architects, functional consultants, and project managers. Individuals working as sales staff who have a background in business software solutions can also write the credential exam. In addition to this, the candidates should also possess knowledge about the fundamental features and components of Microsoft Dynamics 365. They should also understand how it helps in the process of converting opportunities to sales while increasing the organization’s revenues.
Preparing for the Certification Exam
When it comes to exam preparation, it is important to have a plan on how to cover all the topics of the test. With a plan, you can decide on how to break down the topics into segments to enable you to have an effective study. It is recommended that you visit the Certification Exam Overview page and read the test preparation guide. This will help you to get familiar with the various resources available on the site. There are numerous video tutorials, exam question formats samples, information on the registration process, and a lot of other preparation materials. You might also want to read the exam policies to understand the terms and conditions associated with taking the certification test. It is important that you regularly review the preparation guide, especially if you are not taking your exam immediately.
Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal
Depending on your learning style, you can choose from a wide range of learning options available. For instance, you can opt for self-paced training through the Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal. This platform is available to all candidates who already bought their training pack. The Dynamics Learning Portal courses cover various exam topics on the MB2-717 certification test. These topics include:
- 81055 – Relationship Management in Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 81056 – Sales Management in Dynamics 365
- 81066 – Introduction to Dynamics 365
These online courses offer the necessary tools needed to customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 execution for Sales. They also focus on describing Business Processes Flows and offer insights on how to put customer service at the vanguard of the customer engagement strategy of an organization.
Many online platforms offer free tools, such as tutorials, tips, insights, resource summaries, and others. There are also some other sites that offer paid subscriptions for courses. You don’t have to rely solely on the training offered by the Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal for your exam preparation. Other reputable online platforms offer training courses to help you make the best of your preparation. Top among these are BrainDumpsKit, Udemy, and PluralSight. You can explore any of these sites to get the resources for your preparation process.
The MB2-717 exam is globally recognized. It can provide you with a job at any organization in any part of the world. Unlike the other vendors, Microsoft is very strict about the exam process, especially when it comes to your method of preparation. Under no circumstance should you be caught using braindumps for your Microsoft certification exam. This can cost you your credential in the long run. So, when you are preparing for your MB2-717 test, try to stick with legal preparation methods and stay away from exam dumps.