International Public school across the world aim to provide high-quality education, which can only be accomplished through continuous innovation of student learning needs. These schools provide world-class amenities as well as cutting-edge technology. Learning zones and facilities provide opportunities for all children to pursue their dreams.
The International Public school focuses on personality development and academic performance and uses a variety of innovative methods to instill strong values, develop responsible individuals, and prepare future global citizens. Because it will help them to become the best version of their self.
International Public School Overview
|Year of Establishment||2002|
|Type of School||Private Co-Education (Co-Ed) School|
|Board of Affiliation||CBSE|
|Classes Offered||Pre Primary to Class 12|
|Starting of Admission Process||In December For PreSchool/PrePrimary and Class 1|
|Mode of Registration||Online For Preschool/ Pre Primary|
International Public School Nursery Admission
- Pre School: The Child should be 3-4 years old
- Pre Primary: The Child should be 4-5 years old
- Class 1: The child should be 5-6 years old
How to Apply?
- The parents can find the application form online and fill it in through the school’s website
- Parents fill out the Application Form on the website. Because of choosing the branch of their preference.
- After registration in the application form, the parent will get a reference number and a pin
- While filling out the application form online, parents should upload scanned images of some essential documents like students’ recent photographs and birth certificates. Because Parents are required to fill in an ID Proof.
- Because Online payment of a certain amount is required to complete the registration process.
- Parents need to keep the registration number with them, as it will be required in the later stages of admission.
FAQs related to the Admission Process
Question 1. What is the Admission process at International Public School?
Answer: Parents interested in enrolling their children in the nursery can do so at any time during the year. The admissions procedure is as follows:
- Online Application
- Counselling and Assessment
Question 2. What information and documents do I need to fill in the school application form?
Answer: Personal information such as the student’s name, birth date, parents’ names, phone number, permanent address, and other related details are required on the nursery admission form. You can contact the admissions team at any time for more information or fill in the enquiry form so that they can reach back to you.
Question 3. Is it necessary to assess students during the admissions process?
Answer: An assessment is required during counselling in the school to determine the kid’s knowledge level and based on that. Because counsellors offer to learn routes that are appropriate for the child.
Question 4: What Curriculum does the International school follow?
Answer: With the objective of holistic, overall development, the International Schools adhere to an integrated curriculum accredited by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Because the CBSE curriculum has a very structured and controlled syllabus.
Question 5. What are the Extra-Curricular Activities that the School offers?
Answer: The school provides a variety of extracurricular activities from which students can select and They must participate in at least one of the following activities:
- CBGCA Cricket
- Martial Arts – Wushu
- Roller Skating
Thanks hope you like it share it with your friends and family